Engineers Taiwanese company HTC tried to glory: the smartphone turned out beautiful, quite powerful and relatively inexpensive. HTC introduced a smartphone U12 Life, the design of which resembles Pixel 2 (coloring the rear panel) and the iPhone X (the location of the matrix of the main camera). Despite the similarities with last year’s flagships of other manufacturers, the novelty looks fresh and interesting. At the same time, the smartphone got a good stuffing and a moderate price tag.
To the delight of many Taiwanese companies did not equip the HTC U12 Life with a screen with a cutout for the front sensors. The back panel of the smartphone is covered with acrylic glass, on the bottom of which are engraved horizontal lines. Judging by the renderers, the side faces of the cover are bent towards the display. Probably, thanks to this design, the glass smartphone will not slip out of the hands.
Full specifications of HTC U12 Life are as follows:
- Display: 6 inches, 2160 × 1080 pixels (aspect ratio – 18: 9).
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 8 cores with clock speed up to 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- User memory: 64 GB.
- Main camera: 16 megapixels (f / 2.0) + 5 megapixels.
- Front camera: 13 megapixel (f / 2.0), LED flash.
- Battery: 3,600 mAh, USB Type-C.
- Fingerprint reader: yes.
- Chip NFC: there.
- Dimensions: 158.5 × 75.4 × 8.3 mm.
- Weight: 175 grams.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo, proprietary shell HTC Sense.
- Support for two SIM cards: yes.
Also See: AGM X3 – the most secure in the world smartphone with flagship iron
The cost of a smartphone in the UK is $390. It is expected that at the end of September HTC U12 Life will appear on the shelves of European and Asian stores.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.