The novelty received military protection and at the same time a sophisticated design, a Snapdragon 845 chipset, a dual camera and a capacious battery. AGM Mobile Company introduced a new secure flagship smartphone AGM X3 in several modifications and a starting price tag of $512.
The main feature of the device is the unique technologies used in its development. For example, a three-stage design, which provides a metal frame, air gap, and reinforced rear cover. All this allows the device to absorb impacts when falling, while the screen and the body remain intact. Knowingly, AGM X3 is called the most secure smartphone in the world.
AGM X3 has a thinner case than its predecessor. The thickness of the smartphone has decreased by 25%, and weight – by 13%. Due to this, it can remain unscathed when falling from a higher altitude. The manufacturer also claimed protection from water and dust according to the IP68 standard and the US military standard MIL-STD-810G. The device can safely operate at a temperature of -30 degrees Celsius.
As for the hardware basis, the AGM X3 is built on the Qualcomm mobile platform Snapdragon 845. RAM in the smartphone can be 6 or 8 GB, internal – 64, 128 or 256 GB. The device uses a 6-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5th generation. In addition, the smartphone is equipped with a dual main camera with 12 and 24-megapixel modules and a 20-megapixel front camera with artificial intelligence support. With this equipment, AGM X3 dials 291097 points in AnTuTu.
The novelty boasts a good autonomy thanks to a battery for 4100 mAh with support for fast and wireless charging. The work is carried out running X OS 3.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. There is a special version of the smartphone with JBL speakers, which provide stereo sound at a volume of up to 98 dB. This is twice that of most other smartphones. The built-in separate audio chip Smart PA outputs sound in the range of 400-20,000 Hz.
Also See: Samsung: the light strips along the edges of the display Galaxy Note 9 is not a defect
Specifications of AGM X3:
- Display: 5.99 inches, format 18: 9, resolution 2160 × 1080 pixels;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.8 GHz, graphics Adreno 630;
- Memory: 6/8 GB LPDDR4X;
- Internal memory: 64/128/256 GB;
- The main camera: 12 + 24 Mp, f / 1.8;
- Front camera: 20 megapixel;
- Battery: 4100 mAh, Quick Charge 3.0 + wireless charging;
- Operating system: X OS 3.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo;
- Other: protection according to IP68 and MIL-STD-810G, audio chip Smart PA, version with JBL speakers;
- Weight: 216 g.
Also See: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA for PC/Windows/Mac
The cost of the AGM X3 smartphone depends on the configuration. The prices are as follows:
- version with 6/64 GB of memory – $ 512;
- version with 8/64 GB of memory – $ 586;
- version with 8/128 GB of memory – $ 644;
- version with 8/128 GB of memory, JBL speakers and a back panel of crocodile leather – $ 732;
- version with 8/256 GB of memory, JBL speakers and a back panel of crocodile leather – $ 820.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.