A special version of “Alice” better recognizes children’s speech, knows many jokes with riddles and knows how to play in “Cities”. Elari Company presented children’s smart KidPhone 3G watches, the main feature of which was a modified version of the voice assistant “Alice” from “Yandex”: it is optimized for interaction with children. Among other things, the novelty is equipped with several tracking systems, so that the parent will always know where their child is with the clock on his hand.
In addition, a special version of the voice assistant is programmed in such a way as to inform the children of only the information that suits them. She can ask tricky questions, make riddles, tell tales, play “Cities” and “Words”, guess songs, joke, solve problems in mathematics and much more. Over time, its functionality will only expand, as Elari employees and Yandex partners develop new Alice skills specifically for children’s smart clocks.
Parents will be able to track the location of the gadget using GPS, Wi-Fi, and LBS tracking. From smart hours (and on them) you can call, write SMS, record voice messages and participate in video chat – the list of “allowed” contacts is limited by parents through the companion application for smartphones. In case of an emergency, the child can press the physical “SOS” button, after which the alarm notification will be displayed on the parent devices.
Also See: A new smartphone from HTC reminds Pixel 2 and the iPhone X without a cutout in the display
Elari KidPhone 3G is available in red and black color variations with the following specifications:
- Display: 1.3 inches, TFT, 240 × 240 pixels, touchscreen.
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572M, two cores with a frequency of 1.2 GHz.
- Battery: 580 mAh, up to 3 days in standby mode.
- Camera: 2 megapixels.
- Memory: 512 MB.
- User Memory: 4 GB.
- Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, LBS.
- Sim card: nanoSIM, 2G, and 3G.
- Protection from dust and moisture: according to IP65.
- Supported devices: on iOS 7 and newer or Android 5.1 Lollipop and newer.
- Operating system: modified Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Functions: audio monitoring (the ability to hear the situation around the clock from the parents’ smartphones), a special version of the voice assistant “Alice”, incoming and outgoing audio and video calls, alarm clock, pedometer.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.