It is possible that some of you have happened: after updating or restoring the iPhone, for some reason the device shuts down and they find the logo of the frozen apple on the screen of the device.
What happens is that the moment we turn on the iPhone, the team has to execute a series of processes before being fully operational (all this is done while we see the logo of the apple on screen). If the phone does not pass the logo, it means that something may go wrong with the system startup processes. As we know that this situation can be quite common, below we share some tips that can be followed to take action if at any time it happens to them.
What You Should Do to Make Your iPhone Pass the Apple Logo
First, if your iPhone takes a couple of minutes in the apple logo without advancing, you should try to force the device to restart. For this you must follow these recommendations:
- iPhone X / 8/8 Plus: Press and release the Volume Up button. Then, press and release the Volume Down button. Next, press and hold the Suspend / Wake button until the iPhone restarts.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Suspend / Wake button at the time of the Volume Down button.
- iPhone 4/5/6: Press and hold the Suspend / Wake button at the time of the Start button.
Also See: PAKO 2 For PC
Use iTunes to Fix the Problem
If you restart the device and the problem continues, we advise you to use iTunes to solve it. What you should do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer and connect the frozen iPhone using a USB cable.
Step 2: Once iTunes detects the iPhone, the platform will send you a notification that you must restore the phone.
Step 3: Click on the option ‘Restore’.
Step 4: iTunes will take care of restoring the phone and updating it with the latest version of the operating system.
Step 5: When iTunes finishes the process, you will notice that the iPhone already passes the Apple logo and works correctly.
Also See: Make Do Not Disturb Mode More Effective in Mac with Undisturbed
What if iTunes Doesn’t Recognize my iPhone?
If iTunes does not recognize your iPhone, you must put it in ‘Recovery Mode’. For this we recommend you to keep in mind the following:
Step 1: Connect the device to the computer and open iTunes.
Step 2: While the device is connected, you must force its restart with these steps, but do not release the buttons when you see the Apple logo, as you must wait for the Connect to iTunes screen to appear:
- On an iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the button to lower the volume. Then, hold the side button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or an iPhone 7 Plus: press and hold the side buttons and Volume down at the same time. Keep them pressed until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier versions, an iPad or an iPod touch: press and hold the start button and the top (or side) button at the same time. Keep them pressed until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
After following these steps, you will see the option ‘Restore’ on the computer screen, which you must accept in order to complete the process and have your mobile device back without the problem of the logo of the frozen apple.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.