Despite all the efforts that Apple engineers have done, it sometimes happens that the iPhone and/or the device do not work or the phone does not respond with the touch of a finger.This hang-up of the iPhone is mostly due to software problems that are likely to be made by resetting the device hardware, or the same hard-disk reboot. To restart the iPhone’s hardware, it’s enough to hold two of the phone’s keys up to 10 seconds or more.
This will shut down all running programs and services and then restart the phone. This is not recommended forever, so leave the phone unlocked the last way.
Force Restart the iPhone X
This method works on the iPhone X only.
- You can Press & quickly release the Volume Up button,
- Then do exactly the same for the Volume Down button.
- Then press the Side button, and hold until the display suddenly shuts off.
Force Restart the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
This method works on the iPhone 8 Series phones as well. To force the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to reset.
- Press & release the Volume Up button,
- Press & release the Volume Down button.
- Press & hold the Side button until your device reboots, then release
This may take up to 10 seconds, this time depends on the number of programs you are running, which the phone is closing.
Force Restart the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
This method works on the iPhone 7 Series phones as well. To force the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to reset,
- Push the power button (top of the phone) along with the volume down key (next to the phone) and do not drop as long as you do not see the black screen and apple logo in the middle of the phone…
This may take up to 20 seconds, this time depends on the number of programs you are running, which the phone is closing.
Force Restart the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE or older devices
It’s also used on older Apple iPhones, but slightly different than the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. To reset the phones before the iPhone 7 series,
- You’ll need to hold the power keys (top of the phone) and the home key (down the phone) and keep the logo on until the black logo appears.
For the iPad series, do the same.
If you have another way to fix the problem of hanging up your iPhone or iPad, share with us and your friends.For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and locate what you want.