Today, people need laptops and computers that can run high-speed programs in addition to high speeds. You can install better graphics for games, but it costs a lot. So I want to teach you a way to use your flash drive as a computer RAM.
Using a flash drive as a RAM
- Open the Start menu and right-click Computer, then click Properties.
- Then go to Advanced System Settings. Click the Advanced tab and select the Settings option.
- On the Advanced tab, click on the Change option.
- In this section, select the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option.
- Then click on your pen drive. Then check the Custom Size option.
- If you want 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, 4GB of RAM, you can choose MB 1024, 2048, 3072, 4096, respectively.
- Then click OK. This will reboot your laptop and you can use your flash drive as a RAM.