September’s most productive Android smartphones are no longer counted. New flagship Huawei scored a record 307,059 points in AnTuTu. Recently, the popular benchmark AnTuTu released a list of 10 Android smartphones that are recognized as the most productive on the market as of September 2018. It can already be considered irrelevant since the flagship Huawei Mate 20 Pro presented this week set a new absolute record in the number of points. This was announced from the official AnTuTu account on Twitter.
According to the benchmark team, the test results of Huawei Mate 20 Pro (model LYA-AL00) in AnTuTu were a record at the moment – the smartphone exceeded the bar 300,000 points and scored an incredible 307,059 points. It is noteworthy that the Huawei Mate 20 (model LYA-L29) showed itself even more worthy with a score of 313,561. For comparison, the current most powerful Android smartphones in the face of ASUS ROG Phone, Xiaomi Black Shark and OnePlus 6 scored 299,706 points, 290,602 points and 289,242 points, respectively. Next on the list are the Vivo NEX S, Xiaomi Mi 8, OPPO Find X, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, ASUS ZenFone 5Z, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and Pocophone F1 with less impressive figures. All of them work on a 10-nanometer Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro has become the first smartphone with a proprietary processor, the latest generation of Kirin 980, made on the 7-nanometer process technology. The upcoming Honor Magic 2 will also be equipped with a Kirin 980, so for sure, this smartphone will also be included in the AnTuTu performance rating. If you compare the new Huawei with the latest smartphones from Apple, the latter is still ahead. The new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max with a 7-nm Apple A12 Bionic processor scored almost 349 thousand points.
More News: The 4th generation and the AR + arrive in Pokemon GO
Recall the technical characteristics of Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Display: curved, 6.39 inches with a notch, AMOLED, resolution 3120×2440 pixels (3K +), aspect ratio 19.5: 9, HDR10, Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: eight-core Huawei Kirin 980, 7 nanometers, double neural processing unit (NPU).
- RAM: 6/8 GB (LPDDR4X 2133 MHz).
- Internal memory: 128/512 GB (UFS 2.1), support for nanoSD memory cards (up to 256 GB).
- Main camera: triple, 40 megapixels (wide-angle sensor, 27 mm, f / 1.8 aperture) + 20 megapixels (ultra-wide sensor, 17 mm, f / 2.2 aperture) + 8 megapixels (telephoto, 80 mm, f / 2.4 aperture, optical stabilization , fivefold optical zoom), Leica optics, phase and laser autofocus, artificial intelligence, dual LED flash.
- Front camera : 24 megapixels, 26 mm, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, fast charging Huawei SuperCharge, wireless charging Wireless Reverse Charging.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 interface.
Communications: 4G LTE Cat. 21, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, NFC, IrDA.
- Other: Fingerprint scanner in the screen, 3D-face scanner, protection against water and dust according to the IP68 standard, Desktop Mode for working as a PC, stereo speakers, USB Type-C 3.1.
- Dimensions : 158.2х77.2х8.3 mm, weight – 188 g.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.