The debut of the new smartphone took place in Thailand. He flaunts not only 4 cameras, but also a display with a cutout and a large battery. On Thursday, September 27, Xiaomi company introduced its new smartphone without any noise. A novelty called Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is positioned as the first smartphone of the Chinese brand with 4 cameras with artificial intelligence.
The main chip Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro cameras. They have a smartphone four – two on the back side and two on the front. The main camera consists of a 12-megapixel main module with an additional 5-megapixel sensor, acting as a depth sensor. As for the front camera, it consists of two sensors with a resolution of 20 and 2 megapixels.
Another main feature of the new smartphone was the display with a characteristic ledge at the top. This is a 6.26-inch LCD panel that occupies 86% of the front surface area and is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass with a 2.5D effect. The basis of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro was the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, supplemented with 4 GB of operative and 64 GB of internal memory. The smartphone is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that will provide it with up to 6 hours of operation without recharging in game mode or up to 8.5 hours of video playback.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is clad in a metal case with plastic inserts for antennas. It is available in four colors, including standard black and bright pink.
Also See: The design of Razer Phone 2 is declassified
Specifications Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro:
- Display: 6.26-inch IPS LCD, 2280 × 1080 pixels, aspect ratio 19: 9, 2.5D Gorilla Glass, brightness 500 nits.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 8 cores Kryo 260 with a maximum clock speed of 1.8 GHz, graphics Adreno 509.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- Internal memory: 64 GB.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- The main camera: dual 12 megapixel (autofocus, f / 1.9, 1 / 2.55 “, 1.4μm) + 5 megapixel (f / 2.0, 1.12μm), LED flash.
- Front camera: double 20 Mp (f / 2.0, 1.8μm) + 2 Mp (depth sensor).
- Rechargeable battery: 4000 mAh, up to 6 hours of play and up to 8.5 hours of video viewing.
- Colors: black, red, blue and pink.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is already available for order in Thailand for about $215. When pre-ordering, customers will receive a free Mi-Mi-2 fitness tracker as a free gift. Alternatively, Mi Selfie self-stick or Mi Wi-Fi router can be offered as an alternative.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.