About the VPN:
SpeedVPN Free VPN Proxy for PC. VPN Speed (FREE) is an excellent tool for changing the IP address of a user’s device. When you start the application in the eye immediately throws the coveted switch. There is an optimal location function that changes the country depending on the user’s actions. In addition, the user can always find out his true IP address by using a special button.
It is worth noting that there are a lot of countries (all open for evaluation of the program of 5 stars). However, there is one negative point – when you turn on the VPN starts the countdown timer. Every time a user has only one hour to do their business. It is not known for certain, this time is summed up or each connection at the user is sixty minutes.
On the other hand, in the allotted time the application allows using all the charms of the World Wide Web without restrictions on the amount of traffic, as most other similar utilities do. Of course, High-speed VPN contains banner advertising.
Advantages & Disadvantages:
+ A great opportunity to bypass the blocking of some sites (in particular torrent trackers)
+ A wide range of available countries
– There is a time limit
- One click to connect VPN
- Unblock geographically restricted websites
- Several connection points, including France, Canada, and the USA
- Accelerates network browsing
- Get 180 minutes of free time for each connection, connect as many times as you like
- Before the connection is complete, press once to extend the connection time to 60 minutes, stretching as many times as you like
- Protect your privacy, prevent tracking
- No registration required, no settings required
- No system root is required
- reliability server and premium traffic;
Use SpeedVPN Free VPN Proxy for PC/Windows/Mac
To use Download SpeedVPN Free VPN Proxy for PC. You first need to download and Install Emulator of Your Choice. Here is the List of Top 5 Emulators. or the Bluestacks 3
Download SpeedVPN Free VPN Proxy APK
Also See: Hola Premium VPN Proxy for PC – Unlimited Premium VPN
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.