The successor of the Razer Phone launched last year received a powerful processor, an RGB-backlit logo and protection against water. A well-known manufacturer of gaming laptops and accessories Razer, inspired by the success of its first gaming smartphone Razer Phone, announced the second generation. Razer Phone 2 has received a number of noticeable improvements in comparison with the predecessor, which touched primarily the processor, battery, and case.
Special attention deserves the case of the second generation Razer Phone. Its frame is still made of aluminum, but the back panel of the smartphone is now covered with glass, which made it possible to support wireless charging. The back of the smartphone is decorated with the Razer logo with changing RGB-backlit. The case is protected from dust and moisture (degree of protection IP67).
Razer Phone 2 is equipped with a 5.7-inch IGZO-display with an aspect ratio of 16: 9. That is the ratio of the parties, according to Razer, is best suited for games and multimedia. The new screen has become brighter by 50%, and the refresh rate has remained at 120 Hz. The smartphone is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with a cooling system with a vaporization chamber. It is supplemented with 8 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. A slot for microSD card is provided for memory expansion. Also, Razer Phone 2 has a dual 12-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. For its autonomy meets the 4000 mAh battery, supporting fast and wireless charging. Unfortunately, the smartphone has lost 3.5mm audio jack for headphones.
Technical Specs of Razer Phone 2:
- Display: 5.72-inch IGZO, 2560 × 1440 pixels, 120 Hz, maximum brightness 580 nits, HDR, DCI-P3, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Processor: eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with a clock speed of up to 2.8 GHz, graphics Adreno 630, a cooling system with a vaporization chamber.
- RAM: 8 GB (LPDDR4X).
- Internal memory: 64 GB (UFS), support for microSD memory cards.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Main camera: dual 12 megapixel (f / 2.6, telephoto lens) + 12 megapixel (f / 1.75), optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash.
- Front camera: 8 megapixel.
- Rechargeable battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0, wireless charging Qi, 15 watts.
- Other: backlit logo, front stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Port: USB Type-C.
- Dimensions: 158.5 × 78.99 × 8.5 mm
Razer Phone 2 is already available for pre-order. Issue price – $800. For a fee, you can purchase various accessories for your smartphone, for example, a wireless charger for $100, a leather case for $40 and protection for a display for $20.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.