Windows 10 April 2018 Update is already among us. The latest version of Windows gradually creeps into more computers (if it has not arrived you can force the installation ) but that does not mean that the previous versions are left unprotected. This is the case of Windows 10 Creators Update, a version that although with some time behind it, has just received a cumulative security update.
It is aimed at those who still have on their computers with Windows 10 in the 1703 version. This update released in Microsoft has the code KB4103722 corresponding to Build 15063.1112 and is qualified as a priority because it is called to cover important security holes.
If this is your case you can check the existence of said update by entering the “Settings” menu to then access “Update and Security” and click on the Windows Update option.
These are the corrections and improvements that this update brings:
- Solved additional problems with the information provided in the time zone.
- Fixed a bug that causes the Internet Explorer dialog boxes on a second monitor to also appear on the main monitor if the extended screen is used.
- Fixed a reliability flaw in .NET applications when using a Japanese IME in a text box.
- Fixed a problem with the connection status of some Bluetooth devices.
- Fixed an error that caused Autodiscover in Microsoft Outlook 2013 to be used to set up email accounts when UE-V is enabled.
- Fixed a problem that prevents adding performance counters to Performance Monitor on systems with many processors.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when trying to change the service start type of the smart card from Disabled to Manual or Automatic.
- Fixed a problem that caused authentication problems when using Windows Authentication Manager.
- Fixed a bug that caused client applications that use Windows Authentication Manager to stop working when making a request to the server.
- Fixed an error that caused BitLocker to enter recovery mode when updates were applied.
- The backspace function of Visual Studio IntelliTrace has been enabled to take snapshots of an application whose debug platform target is set to x86.
- Fixed an issue where the connection bar in Virtual Machine Connection (VMConnect) is missing when using full-screen mode on multiple monitors.
- Fixed an issue where Windows 10 clients authenticating on 802.1x WLAN access points cannot apply for Group Policy permissions, execute scripts, or retrieve mobile profiles at the user’s login. This occurs because Kerberos authentication fails for \ domain \ sysvol, \ domain \ netlogon, and other DFS routes.
- Fixed a problem that causes UWPs to stop working when they use XAML Map Control.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.